Fees are effective March 2018
Fees vary depending on the type of appointment:
- Private Initial visit: $83.00
- Subsequent regular: $73.00
- Extended Time for multiple areas: $98.00
- Initial Intra Muscular Stimulation or Acupuncture: $98.00 and follow up. These are extended time appointments.
- Initial Vertigo/Dizziness assessment with Lauren McGuire, Marj Belot or Jennifer Lehmenn $98.00 and follow up. These are extended time appointments.
- Initial Pilates and follow up with Jennifer Lehmenn: $98.00 These are extended time appointments
- Initial Pelvic floor/Continence assessment (full hour) with Jen Macpherson: $148 and follow up $98.00. These are extended time appointments
- Bikefit with Jen Macpherson or Matt Powell: $233.00
Extended Health Plans vary but can cover up to 100% of fees for physiotherapy. There may be an annual dollar maximum. Check with your plan for:
- Specific coverage details and limits.
- Whether a referral from a physician is required to claim reimbursement.
We ask 24 hours notice for cancellations. Your appointment time has been reserved for you. Please note that a $40 charge will be made for missed appointments.
- Initial Visit: $73.00
- Subsequent: $48.00
- Extended: $73.00
A receipt for the amount paid is issued which you may pass over to your adjuster. In most cases your fee will be reimbursed by ICBC provided that you were not at fault.
- No Charge
There is no fee for accepted WCB claims. However please note that if your claim is not accepted and treatment has commenced you will be responsible for the full payment of all fees.
- Initial $45.00
- Subsequent $35.00