Fees are effective November 2018
Fees vary depending on the type of appointment:
- Private Initial visit: $86.00
- Subsequent regular: $76.00
- Please note: The following therapists work on a 30 minute schedule ($101) – Jennifer Macpherson, Peter Francis, and Marj Belot
- Extended Time (appointment is 1.5 times a regular appt.) for multiple areas: $101.00
- Initial Intra Muscular Stimulation or Acupuncture: $101.00 and follow up. These are extended time appointments.
- Initial Vertigo/Dizziness assessment with Marj Belot or Jennifer Lehmann $101.00 and follow up. These are extended time appointments.
- Initial Pilates and follow up with Jennifer Lehmann: $140.00 These are a double appointment. Please allow 50 minutes
- Initial Pelvic floor/Continence assessment (full hour) with Jen Macpherson: $151 and follow up $101.00. These are extended time appointments.
- Bikefit with Jen Macpherson or Matt Powell: $236.00. Please allow 2 hours for your fit
Extended Health Plans vary but can cover up to 100% of fees for physiotherapy. There may be an annual dollar maximum. Check with your plan for:
- Specific coverage details and limits.
- Whether a referral from a physician is required to claim reimbursement.
We ask 24 hours notice for cancellations. Your appointment time has been reserved for you. Please note that a $50 charge will be made for missed appointments.
- Initial Visit: $76.00
- Subsequent: $51.00
- Extended: $76.00
A receipt for the amount paid is issued which you may pass over to your adjuster. In most cases your fee will be reimbursed by ICBC provided that you were not at fault.
- No Charge
There is no fee for accepted WSBC claims. However please note that if your claim is not accepted and treatment has commenced you will be responsible for the full payment of all fees.
- Initial $48.00
- Subsequent $38.00