Welcome to West 4th Physiotherapy Online Booking
First time users
Please note that you must first complete a one time registration to create a login and use the Online Booking system.
Please contact the office and they will provide you your registration invitation to create your login for future use. Tel 6047309478 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the Covid 19 health screen before continuing.
Health screen for COVID 19
• I or a household member have had fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and/or painful swallowing, loss of taste or smell, muscle aches, fatigue or loss of appetite.
• I am under the direction of the Provincial Health Officer to self-isolate
• I have arrived from outside of Canada within the past 14 days
• I have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case within the past 14 days
• I have visited a long-term care facility within the past 14 days
Anyone answering YES will NOT be eligible for in-person appointments. Please contact the office at 6047309478 to rearrange your appointment time or change to a virtual appointment.
Please choose the correct appointment description
New clients to the clinic please phone in for your initial appointment so that our staff may welcome you and get the necessary details to create your appointment. You will create your login for future easy online booking.
Returning clients who have registered for Online Booking: If you are a returning patient with a NEW injury or have not been in the clinic for 6 months or more, please select “Subsequent visit”. We may contact you if more time is needed for your appointment.
All other returning clients on continuing treatment, please select “Subsequent Visit”
ICBC and/or WSBC patients – Please call the clinic to book your first appointment to provide us details of your claim.
Please call the clinic (6047309478) or email email@example.com to book your first appointment and register for Online Booking.
Concussion – Marj Belot, Suzanne Calli
Women’s health – Lu Yao
Bikefit – Jen Macpherson, Matt Powell