Throughout these Covid challenged times we are continuing to make your health and safety our first priority.
To all of our wonderful clients and those we are yet to meet. We are continuing with full masking and sanitation practices made necessary by Covid-19 to keep you safe.
- Plexiglass screening has been built at the front desk and all staff will be wearing face masks. Hand sanitizer is available for you at the front desk and in every room.
- Staff PPE — Your therapist will be wearing a mask and we have both long and short gowns available if needed.
- Client PPE – please wear a mask for your appointment. If you do not have one we will supply one for you at no cost.
- Your therapist will only be with you. Appointment times are all based on 30, 45 or 60 minutes and your therapist will not be in with other clients during your visit.
- Cleaning Protocols — All unnecessary furnishings and magazines have been removed from the clinic. A rigorous sanitation and disinfection schedule both within the client rooms and for the gym space and equipment is in place after every appointment.
Welcome to West 4th Physio, a leading physiotherapy clinic in Kitsilano, Vancouver.
From our home in the heart of Kitsilano at 4th and Vine, we have been proudly serving Kits and the West side of Vancouver with physiotherapy and rehabilitation services since 1994. Our dedicated team of professionals will make sure that your experience with us is both pleasant and successful at all stages of your care. Access is easy, with ample free underground parking and convenient elevators to our clinic on the 2nd level. We welcome new patients at any time and look forward to seeing you in the clinic.
Our Commitment To You
We will provide you with the best in physiotherapy care by listening carefully, assessing thoroughly and helping you with the physical plan you need for mobility both now and in the future. When you need a physiotherapist, we can help with precise, personal and professional care.
Follow Our Blog
Through our blog we educate and offer suggestions on topics that relate to physiotherapy and healthy living. Join us on either Facebook or Twitter and you can be advised automatically of when a new post is made. Alternatively, just check in every couple of weeks as we generally post monthly.
Monday to Friday 7:00am to 7:30pm, Saturday 8:00am to 2:00pm